10/07/2012

Thank you hen card

I made this card tonight for Nathan to give to his Granda for looking after his four wee hens when we were on holidays.  I used the sketch on this weeks Promarker challenge and a couple of Magnolia stamps, coloured with Promakers, cut out and layered up with foam squares.  I think I could enter the Magnolia challenge (using things beginning with 'B') as I have used buttons, a bird (well, a chicken is a bird!) and lots of brown on the card.  The thank you stamp is from LOTV and the paper is from a 6 x 6 pad by MME called 'Blink of an eye.'  The plain mustard and kraft coloured card are from SU, as is the punch used for the sentiment label.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, this is totally sweet! Thank you for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Bernice. Love the image. Go for it, I think you fill the "B" requirements!!
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bernice,
    This looks fab. Love your Edwin & the papers are gorgeous. Great interpretation of our sketch. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete