22/01/2013

21st Anniversary

I've been asked to make a 21st wedding anniversary card, so brought out my  LOTV stamp again - it comes in very useful for anniversaries and engagements.  As usual, I coloured it with Promarkers and Flexmarkers.  The patterned paper is from a Tilda pad from Panduro (old stash) and the deep pink card, pen (used for fake stitching and stamping) and ribbon is from SU (Rose Red).  The flower and leaves are both Doohickey dies (the flower one being a fairly new purchase) and the 8 x 8 shaped card is from Craftwork cards.  For the layout, I followed this weeks Sketch and Stash sketch.  I am also entering it in the I love Promarkers challenge (Layer it up) and the Allsorts challenge (Flower Power).

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Bernice. Love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely. Gorgeous colour scheme and great colouring. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card and thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Bernice, love all the pink. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Like your style. Am definately following your blog!
    Regards,
    Magda
    x

    ReplyDelete